The School, in collaboration with Hunting and Shooting Clubs offers to headquarters special training and coaching seminars, one-day seminars (five hours) and two-day seminars (ten hours), with theoretical and practical part .
Model two-day educational seminar program shooting :
DAY 1 (Theoretical part, 5 hours)
- Sights and Shotguns (differences, utilitarian choice, matching gun body type of the user, right-mounts and left- mounts)
- Sights and Hunting cartridges (yield differences careful selection criteria, qualitative assessment)
- Safety Rules (proper handling of the gun at the range and accident prevention)
- Shooting Methods of the moving target (what kind of methods are used internationally in clay target shooting and hunting and how they can be learnt)
- Data Atomic Training (How is right to train the shooter constructively, to gradually improve and prepare for matches)
DAY 2 (Practical part at the shooting range, duration 5 hours)
- Two-eyed shooting the moving target, how accomplished and what its advantages compared with the one-eyed .
- Synchronize Hand and Eye the moving target and shooting the clay discs.
- Practical application of shooting methods analyzes the previous day at clay discs.
- Shots on target different directions and particularities technique.
- Personal improvement and development of shooting skills.
Also depending on the needs of shooting and hunting associations, educational seminars may include:
- Safe handling of the shotgun and prevent hunting accidents
- Correct and utilitarian choice of weapon and cartridge depending on the type of hunting
- Two-eyed shooting and shooting techniques used internationally and hairy winged prey.
- Match the gun to the hunter’s body type and verification of correct measures of the stock
- Details correct the mounting and special improvement exercises for right-mounts and left-mounts .
The especially Coach Seminars for Hunting Associations who grow the sports of Hunting weapon in clay targets (SKEET – TRAP – DOUBLE TRAP – SPORTING) include:
- Meaning and analysis of the choice of weapon sight for each sport separately.
- Anthropometric dimensions and matching of pull for each sport separately.
- Improvement and development of the mounting of each sport separately.
- Shooting techniques used for each sport separately in coaching schools abroad .
- Training programs and race preparation for each sport separately.
- Turn psychology, special sights for clay target sports .
All seminars are supported by special educational materials such as instructional videos where technical details of each sport are discussed.